Question

Transfer error: "There was a problem fetching your Transfer b'Internal Server Error"

• 25 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi all!

I just started using Zapier, so I’m reasonably confident that I’m doing something wrong - still, I’m hoping somebody can point me in the right direction! I set up a Zap to automatically transfer all PDF attachments from my mailbox to a Drive folder. It appears to work alright as a Zap, but when attempting to use that Zap to transfer previous data, I get the following error message:

There was a problem fetching your Transfer
b'Internal Server Error'

I can’t find the b’Internal Server Error’ anywhere in the Troubleshooting section, so I figured it’d be at least worth a try to post here.

Any help is very much appreciated!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @yoel.digital 

This kind of errors usually resolves after some time, can you try the transfer again. This could also be an issue with attachment size. If this doesn’t help you can contact Zapier support as they can pinpoint where the issue is generating from.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @yoel.digital were you able to try your transfer again? How are things going now? Let us know!

It’s still not working, unfortunately.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m so sorry to hear that, @yoel.digital. 😔

As much as I hate to redirect you, at this point I’d actually recommend opening a ticket with my friends in support. They’ll be able to pull up your exact zap and hopefully give us some extra insight as to what’s going on.

Please continue to let us know though, we definitely want to make sure you’re all squared away here!