Best answer

Teachable Course Completion Trigger

Hello, I am trying to use the Course Completed trigger to start a zap and it is pulling enrollment_completed with users not at 100% completion. I saw there was a post on this from two years back, has anyone found a way to fix this?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 28 June 2022, 21:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there @a2x! Thanks for swinging by. 🤗

I did some digging and it looks like this was determined to be a true bug. I posted an update in the original thread below but at the moment, Troy’s workaround is definitely going to be the best path forward.

If the Zap trigger for Teachable Course Completed includes a %, then you can use a Filter as Step 2 to check if the % = 100.

I added you as an impacted user on the bug report and we’ll be sure to shoot you an email once a fix is in place!

In the meantime I’ll be shutting down comments for this topic to streamline everything.
If you’d like Community updates on this bug, feel free to hit the subscribe button in the main thread. 🙂

Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @a2x 

Good question.

If the Zap trigger for Teachable Course Completed includes a %, then you can use a Filter as Step 2 to check if the % = 100.