Question

Studiocart order not triggering Zap for Flodesk email

• 14 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi all!

I am hoping someone can help me troubleshoot what’s going on with a zap I created.

The flow is Order placed in Studiocart with an order bump, that triggers a zap to create a new subscriber and adding them to a specific segment, then that segment is triggered and the workflow begins sending the customer an email.

The zap isn’t happening and there’s nothing in the history. I’ve waited all weekend long for something to come through. I’ve tried it 3 different ways (listing the Product ID as an Order Bump, as a One Time Payment, and listed BOTH, nothing is working).

Any ideas?

Thank you.

with gratitude, Britni

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Britnisw , coming in to close the gap here. Looks like it is a limitation within Flodesk, I’m copying the response you received from support as well in case anyone else runs into a similar issue; 

We have that workflow readily available, but since this is also available in Flodesk, they do not approve this option of integration yet with Zapier. 

The option of sending emails to users per Flodesk wouldn't push through at the moment. 

Perhaps someone else in the Community may have a creative workaround, and sorry we don’t have a better answer right now for you.

Best,

Rachael

Userlevel 1

Oh thank you so much! I didn’t even know they responded to my inquiry. I will reply to the email now.

Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Britnisw!

Based on the screenshots you shared, my first question would be:

• is the trigger set up to run on the thing that is, in fact, happening in Studiocart?

In other words, are you sure there’s been an example of that Product being purchased, with the bump you specified? 

If there has definitely been something that should have triggered the Zap, exactly as you have set it up, then it seems like something our Support team could help you dig into.

I do see that you’ve reached out to them already and they’d asked you to specify which Zap you’re referring to. if you can provide that to them, they can dig in for you :)