Best answer

New Contacts in a HubSpot list are triggering multiple times

• 30 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I’m having a problem, some of my zaps are being duplicated and some others not, (from within the same Flow) 

Zap is / problem is:   Zap is simple |
New contact on a Hubspot List -> Ringcentral sends an SMS ->  Gmail Sends a Welcome Email.

some zaps are normal but some Zaps runs 3 times, 4 times, and Hubspot does not allow duplicated contacts by the way, so there’s no way that the trigger would be fired so many times  , got 1800 zaps in 1 week, this just not working for us. 

and we can see 2 duplicated zaps and 4 ok, We got too many duplicated runs, I am making a report with  Runs ID, but now what I spent my 2000 zaps within one week

icon

Best answer by christina.d 17 January 2023, 22:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Plumbline 

Probably best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for help troubleshooting: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Plumbline!

Thanks for reaching out! I can see you were able to chat with my friends in support - which is perfect. They were able to confirm this is indeed a bug within the HubSpot integration, specifically where the “New Contact in List” is triggering intermittently multiple times for a given contact that has been added to the list.

You’ve been added to that list of impacted users and we’ll be sure to shoot you an email once a fix is in place. We’ll also keep this thread updated at that time as well. Thanks again for reporting this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey friends, I wanted to pop in and share an update on the status of this bug.
Our team recently decided to close this as we haven’t seen any reports of this within the last 8 months.

The thought being there was a recent change in how this trigger obtains data that may have resolved the issue on its own.

If you find that “New Contact in List” is still triggering on old contacts, please don’t hesitate to let us know here in community or by opening a ticket with my teammates in support.

We’re always happy to help. 🧡