Best answer

My custom fields are not appearing in Zapier from ClickUp

• 22 May 2023
  • 3 replies

My custom fields are not appearing in zapier from clickup to zap to google sheets any idea why ?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 24 May 2023, 00:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @Santz - it does look like Zapier supports custom fields in ClickUp, so it might help us to take a look together at your current Zap setup to see where things are maybe not working as intended. 

Do you mind showing us your current Zap (with any personal info blurred or removed) and we can see if it’s correctly pulling information? 

Thanks!

Rachael

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hmm, gotcha thanks for those details @Santz! It sounds like because we’re hitting an error in the trigger step, the zap isn’t pulling in sample data for us to then map in later steps.

Full transparency though, from what you’ve described you’re likely running into a known bug impacting the “Task Change” ClickUp trigger. While we don’t have an ETA yet for a fix, I’ve add you as an impacted user.

This is the best way to stay in the loop as it ensures you’re emailed once a fix is live. We’ll also be sure to share an update in the main thread here 👇🏽:

Sorry to not have better news here but we’ll definitely keep you in the loop once there’s a fix. I’ll be closing this thread in an effort to streamline communication but feel free to follow along in that thread.

Thanks for flagging this in community!

1. I have exam lens and frame custom fields in click up
  2. I open Zapier and under Trigger I trigger click up with task changes as the event 
  3. I choose my workspace and folder , test the trigger and receive a cannot read property map of undefined error during the test. I skip the test and continue to the action field 
  4. I use google sheets as the action and create a spreadsheet row 
  5. I populate all items in the action section and when I reach my custom field drop downs The custom field is not found. Similar for other custom fields