Best answer

Leads are not transferred after plan upgrade

Hi all, my tasks reached a limit. I upgraded to pro plan, and auto replayed the zaps. but i don’t see that the new fb leads after the upgrade are being transferred to Klaviyo. they are not being transfered. 

any suggestions to troubleshoot?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 2 August 2022, 02:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi friends! I wanted to pop in and summarize some of the troubleshooting recommendations here.

@jesse’s initial steps were:

Do you know if your Zap was turned off when those leads came through? If you search your Zap History using an email address of a lead that was “missed”, do any results appear? That will tell you right away if your Zap found the lead or not and if some sort of error occurred. 

If it turns out the Zap did miss a set of leads for some reason, a manual export of leads from Facebook and a manual import of leads into Klavio might be your only way around this. 

Followed up by @Liz_Roberts who suggested:

If you haven’t already, try submitting a test lead to check your Facebook settings:

1. Go to Facebook's Leads Ads Testing Tool here and select your Page & Form
2. Click on “Delete Lead” (only deletes the test lead!)
3. Click on “Preview Form”
4. Complete your form
5. Click "Track Status"
6. Check the section below "Track Status" for any error messages

If you see a 103 error head here and select the page in question. Select “Restore Default Access” to restore Page Admins (& Zapier) access to your leads. 

Whew- that’s quite a bit but hoping it does the trick! If not, our Support team may need to do some digging with you. They can be reached here!

I hope this helps get anyone following along back on track!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @tyler0032 Happy to help here! Do you know if your Zap was turned off when those leads came through? If you search your Zap History using an email address of a lead that was “missed”, do any results appear? That will tell you right away if your Zap found the lead or not and if some sort of error occurred. 

If it turns out the Zap did miss a set of leads for some reason, a manual export of leads from Facebook and a manual import of leads into Klavio might be your only way around this. 

Let us know if you have any follow-up questions!

Hey @tyler0032 Happy to help here! Do you know if your Zap was turned off when those leads came through? If you search your Zap History using an email address of a lead that was “missed”, do any results appear? That will tell you right away if your Zap found the lead or not and if some sort of error occurred. 

Hi @jesse , the zap history shows all leads are transfered. but they don’t show up in Klaviyo 😫. I made a new zap, it didn’t fix it. i made a new list in Klaviyo and transfer to the new list. it didn’t fix it. it was working fine before the upgrade. i don’t know what happened after the upgrade. I did a manual transfer existing leads, it didn’t transfer anything. so I am not sure when else i can do. it seems the fb ad leads are no longer connected to klaviyo. 

Hey @tyler0032 Happy to help here! Do you know if your Zap was turned off when those leads came through? If you search your Zap History using an email address of a lead that was “missed”, do any results appear? That will tell you right away if your Zap found the lead or not and if some sort of error occurred. 

Hi @jesse , the zap history shows all leads are transfered. but they don’t show up in Klaviyo 😫. I made a new zap, it didn’t fix it. i made a new list in Klaviyo and transfer to the new list. it didn’t fix it. it was working fine before the upgrade. i don’t know what happened after the upgrade. I did a manual transfer existing leads, it didn’t transfer anything. so I am not sure when else i can do. it seems the fb ad leads are no longer connected to klaviyo. 

Hi @jesse i just tried another zap to transfer leads from fb to clicksend, and it worked. I did the same thing as in the zap to transfer from fb to klaviyo. I don’t see why it doesn’t transfer to klaviyo. Klaviyo account is up and running. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @tyler0032 ,

Sorry you’re still having trouble with this one!

If you haven’t already, try submitting a test lead to check your Facebook settings:

1. Go to Facebook's Leads Ads Testing Tool here and select your Page & Form
2. Click on “Delete Lead” (only deletes the test lead!)
3. Click on “Preview Form”
4. Complete your form
5. Click "Track Status"
6. Check the section below "Track Status" for any error messages

If you see a 103 error head here and select the page in question. Select “Restore Default Access” to restore Page Admins (& Zapier) access to your leads. 

Whew- that’s quite a bit but hoping it does the trick! If not, our Support team may need to do some digging with you. They can be reached here!