Question

I'm receiving an error message when I link my instagram to post to twitter with image preview.

• 1 August 2022
  • 4 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I keep receiving an error message.  The zap isn’t automatically uploading my IG post to Twitter with an image. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @JPenta 

Can you share what the error is, and which app is throwing the error, maybe a couple screenshots? 

Yes, sure.  Thanks!  I should note I’m only on a trial and I was wondering if maybe I had to pay for what I am wanting to do.  I’m willing to pay for the service, but I wanted to see how/if it worked before I did. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @JPenta !

Thank you for sending the screenshots. Do you mind sharing the error message as well? 

In the meantime, I would recommend making sure the message body and image/video/GIFs don’t go over the limits. You can see them in the Zap editor, under the fields:

• 280 characters for the message
  • 5MB for images
  • 15MB for videos or GIFs

You can also take a look at this article that describes common issues and how to solve them: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-twitter

​​​​​​​
Keep us posted!