Question

HubSpot isn't transferring contacts to Mailchimp when people fill in their information online.

• 2 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Hello, my goal is to be able to receive contacts from people who fill in their information on our website. It would then go to HubSpot, but my problem is that I want it to go to MailChimp. How do I fix this? Will appreciate any help. Thank you!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MarkTuason 

If the form on your site is a Hubspot form you can build a zap like this:

Trigger: New Form Submission in Hubspot

Action: Add/Update Subscriber in Mailchimp

if its not a Hubspot form but contacts are still going into Hubspot your zap might be more like this

Trigger: New Contact in Hubspot

Action: Add/Update Subscriber in Mailchimp

Hi we have done “New Contact in Hubspot” as the trigger and we tested it but when we try to upload the contacts in HubSpot it isn't showing in Mailchimp

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Zapier will not move any contact that already existed in Hubspot… at least not in a normal zap. They do have a feature called Transfer which would move historical contacts. 

One other thing that could be happening… The new contact in Hubspot trigger is a polling trigger so it could take up to 15 minutes to trigger

Hi I'm not adding any historical contacts, we added the zap tested it after that we tried adding contacts in hubspot after that it still didn't work

15 mins has passed it has been there for like 7 hrs

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You could try checking your Zap History to see if there were any errors?

Or if you uploaded a large list of contacts you could have run into Zapier’s Flood Protection?

There were no errors

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey there @MarkTuason, Sorry about the continued troubles.  I would ask that you open a ticket with our support team via this link here, and we would be happy to go much further than we are able to via our Community pages.  I know for sure that we would be able to get you pointed in the right direction once we receive your ticket!