Best answer

[Google Sheets] This account is expired. Please reconnect it here.

• 17 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I’be been using Zapier for quite some time, but never faced this issue.

Im trying to connect my Google Sheets app, but as soon as I connect it, it expires. Im not even able to configure the Zap.

Here a screenshot:

What could I try?

Thanks

Matias

icon

Best answer by ken.a 21 March 2023, 00:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @matosimone 

Another thing to check, is this a Service Account that you’re using? This may only have email access and need to be updated to include apps as well.

Userlevel 1

Hi @matosimone 

Another thing to check, is this a Service Account that you’re using? This may only have email access and need to be updated to include apps as well.

Brem,

Checked that already, but it’s ok (i have other apps connected without issues).

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @matosimone,

This could be a permission issue, and there are two possible reasons why this is happening. Please check these for me:

• Create, Update, and Find/Create actions: Full Edit permissions are required.
  • Google Suite limited permissions: Even if you have Edit access to a spreadsheet, your Google Suite administrator could restrict your ability to use the Google Drive API (which affects Sheets). If you can’t connect to their Google Drive/Sheets account(s), your admin should follow the steps in this doc to allow users to install Google Drive apps.

Please look into those and let us know if it works!

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @matosimone! Thanks for reaching out in community - sorry to hear you’re running into this. 😔

Let’s try with checking the app connection first! Are you able to head over to “My apps” and try disconnecting and reconnecting the Google Sheets app from there? And then retrying to setup the zap to see if that helps?

There’s a quick guide on how to do that here.

Keep us posted if this works for ya! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hey there, @matosimone! Thanks for reaching out in community - sorry to hear you’re running into this. 😔

Let’s try with checking the app connection first! Are you able to head over to “My apps” and try disconnecting and reconnecting the Google Sheets app from there? And then retrying to setup the zap to see if that helps?

There’s a quick guide on how to do that here.

Keep us posted if this works for ya! 🙂

Hi Christina, thanks for the quick response!

I´ve tried what you proposed but it’s not fixing the issue 😓

What you suggest I try next?

Thanks!