In my zap, I have a email parser trigger (ok), then a filter (ok), then a “Create Document from Template in Google Docs” action. In that last action, I set
- step 2 : create document from template ; OK
- step 3 : Google doc account : I can select it : OK
- step 4 : I configure “Folder for new Document” and go into the folder which contains my template files, and then, I click into “Folder for new Document” : nothing is displayed. It does not show any file here.
I can’t understand why because that already worked before, and :
- I checked the connexion of the Google Doc app : it is ok. I tried to reconnect it, without luck.
- I checked the sharing permissions on the folder I want to use in my Zap at step 4 : my Google account is the owner and sharing settings are set on “everybody with the link can EDIT” so It’s the largest permissions that I can set on that folder.
- My template files are Google Doc files, in that folder, and I can see them, edit them.
- I even tried to login with Firefox or Safari, trashing my cache, …
- I tried to write the id in the Template Document > Custom fields as documented but that does not work.
- I tried to create a new zap, that does not work.
I can’t anymore select any template file in that folder… But it was working some days ago. WHY ??
Could you help me please ? What’s wrong ? What didn’t I checked ??