Best answer

Gmail Forward to Parse Can't Add new Address?

• 31 August 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Have you guys run into this issue lately when add a new forwarding email address in Gmail?

@robot.zapier.com is not a valid email address.

icon

Best answer by chen 1 September 2022, 19:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

@seanpmgallagher I ended up using my outlook email with no issues. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@chen @Pigtown55, I’m having the same issue with a parser mailbox that was created a few weeks ago. How did you end up resolving this issue?

I think it was within the hour. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

The problem is solved itself, my guess is that the mailbox was too new hence google can’t sent verification emails to the new address.]

Thank you for your time!

Hi @chen I'm having this same issue, how long did it take for this to correct itself for you?

I can’t remember exactly, but it is within the hour. 

@chen @Pigtown55, I’m having the same issue with a parser mailbox that was created a few weeks ago. How did you end up resolving this issue?

The problem is solved itself, my guess is that the mailbox was too new hence google can’t sent verification emails to the new address.]

Thank you for your time!

Hi @chen I'm having this same issue, how long did it take for this to correct itself for you?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you for your time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @chen , 

Im assuming you are getting the full email address from the parser? i.e.: whatevercharachterhere@robot.zapier.com ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @chen 

Good question.

Can you post a screenshot to confirm where in what app you are receiving this error message?

A better alternative to Parser by Zapier is Mailparser: https://zapier.com/apps/mailparser/integrations