Best answer

Google Ads error: Failed to create an offline conversion in Google Ads 504 Gateway Time-out

• 12 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, i am trying to create a google ads offline conversion zap, but i get an error message in the final test. The connection with Google Ads is working, I don't understand how to fix. It has always worked in the past!

This is the error message:

Failed to create an offline conversion in Google Ads

<html> <head><title>504 Gateway Time-out</title></head> <body> <center><h1>504 Gateway Time-out</h1></center> <hr><center>nginx</center> </body> </html> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error

icon

Best answer by christina.d 17 August 2022, 22:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @kpidan 

Good question.

Please post screenshots with how each of your Zap steps is configured in order for us to have context, thanks.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Here the screenshots: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ubpoj85s54oigcl/error.jpg?dl=0

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @kpidan. I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this. It looks like you may be running into this known bug with the Google Ads app. 😔 

I went ahead and added you as an impacted user and we’ll be sure to email you once a fix is in place.  

I’ll be closing this topic down for comments but I wanted to point in the direction of the main thread here.

Feel to subscribe to it, if you like! We’ll be posting updates there as we have them.

Thanks so much for flagging this and your patience as our team digs into this!