Failed to create a user in Facebook Custom Audiences

• 9 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone, I use Zap to send email from Salesforce to Custom Audience in Facebook. Everything run smoothly for while. Then, I started getting an error message:

“Unable to add email to custom audience. Permissions error: Custom Audience Terms Not Accepted: To create or edit an audience with an uploaded customer list, please agree to the Custom Audience terms at https://business.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos/?act=381368167433645.”

I have agreed to this dozen times and still get the same error. I keep contacting Zapier support every week for 3 months now and always get the same answer that they have been working on this and will let me know when it is resolved. We have upgraded our plan for use with our CRM and for last 3 months we are just spending money on thing that does not work and Zapier don't seem to care a bit. 

Anyone here came across similar issue? Any help appreciated!

1 reply

Hi everyone, I use Zap to send email from Salesforce to Custom Audience in Facebook. Everything run smoothly for while. Then, I started getting an error message:

“Unable to add email to custom audience. Permissions error: Custom Audience Terms Not Accepted: To create or edit an audience with an uploaded customer list, please agree to the Custom Audience terms at https://business.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos/?act=381368167433645.”

I have agreed to this dozen times and still get the same error. I keep contacting Zapier support every week for 3 months now and always get the same answer that they have been working on this and will let me know when it is resolved. We have upgraded our plan for use with our CRM and for last 3 months we are just spending money on thing that does not work and Zapier don't seem to care a bit. 

Anyone here came across similar issue? Any help appreciated!

@Kontent Do you own the ad account? Or is it a client?