Best answer

Encountering error sending files from elopage to Lexoffice. Error: The link with the document (pdf) ends with ?token=[digit and letter code].

• 27 April 2022
  • 3 replies

The file could not be sent to lexoffice.

The app returned "You need to login/register before you continue/Du musst Dich anmelden oder registrieren, bevor Du fortfahren kannst.".

I connected and reconnected all accounts, elopage and lexoffice but it always shows this error when I test it.

The link with the document (pdf) ends with ?token=[digit and letter code].

How can I run a successful zap?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 28 April 2022, 16:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Eva 

Good question.

I can't upload files to LexOffice

If you see the error "Unable to upload file: Check the input", it may be because the file type is not supported (only PDF, PNG and JPG are supported), or because it is missing the extension (.pdf, .png, or .jpg) or because the file exceeds 2MB in size.

Hi @Eva 

Good question.

I can't upload files to LexOffice

If you see the error "Unable to upload file: Check the input", it may be because the file type is not supported (only PDF, PNG and JPG are supported), or because it is missing the extension (.pdf, .png, or .jpg) or because the file exceeds 2MB in size.

Thank you @Troy Tessalone for your reply.

I do not see that error but the error that it tells me to login or register which I already am …

I am afraid that it is not possible to upload a .pdf that is secured by a token. Could this be?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Eva 

The PDF secured by a token may be the reason.

The PDF file size may be the reason.

You can open a ticket with Zapier Support for possible guidance: https://zapier.com/app/get-help