Best answer

Date Changed to 0 on Data Out

• 2 August 2022
  • 4 replies

We’ve got a zap that sends data from scheduleonce to ontroport. For “Data In” the date is correct, although the date is changed to 0 on “Data Out”. See below.

Does anybody know what is causing this.

icon

Best answer by MikeF 9 August 2022, 00:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @MikeF! I wanted to stop in and see if you were able to get this sorted? 

It looks like Troy nailed it. Our friends in support also had this to share from the open ticket you opened:

It checked the other runs of the Zap, and it seems that the date field doesn't recognize the date from the trigger. I checked Ontraport's API doc to see if there's a specific format that the date field follows and found this:

2b10ef5c101c4e74fc296fbb81e08e1a.png
(view larger)

Is there a way to change the field type of the "f1873" field? I'm not quite familiar with the Ontraport app. Could you please provide how to set the field types in the app?

Feel free to respond to that open ticket if you have further questions! We definitely want to make sure you’re all squared away.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MikeF 

Good question.

I believe Ontraport expects timestamps in UNIX format.

You can use Formatter > Date / Time > Format to get into UNIX format.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time

Yes, we were able to solve the issue. We had to include the timezone when we sent the data to Ontraport, which required us to format the date using Zapiers formatter. Sending unix timestamp will not work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah, gotcha! Thanks so much for sharing your solution! We’re stoked you were able to get this situated!