Question

The organization name doesn’t show in a Pipedrive new person contact.

• 22 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, i am looking for contacts + to scrape email signatures, and the run zapier to create a new person in pipedrive whenever a new contact is added by contacts +.  It’s easy to link contacts + with pipedrive, but I can’t seem to get the Business Organization name from Contacts + to drop into the Organization name of Pipedrive.  These two fields certainly exist in zapier, but do not pass properly. The organization name doesn’t appear in a pipedrive new person contact.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Eric W 

Good question.

In the Zap, you’ll want to first use a Pipedrive Find/Create Org action then link the Contact to the Org using the Org ID in the Contact step.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Eric W!

Did Troy’s suggestion help you with this one? If you need some more direction, could you share how your Zap is currently set up - what trigger and action/s do you have? That will help us to know what to suggest next. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi guys, just reviewing these, will spend some time in it and get back to you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Eric W It’s been awhile so I just wanted to check in. Are you still running into issues? If so, knowing more about your setup will help us get some answers for you. Let us know!