Question

Can't get my zap to find a post in wordpress

• 11 September 2022
  • 1 reply

I am trying to set up a zap to post my blog articles to social media when a new blog is published. I have done it two other times for other websites no problem, but can’t seem to get it to fetch a new post. There are plenty of blog posts in there, and I even published a brand new one so it had something new to fetch. 

Please help. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @The Digital Design Company! Sorry to hear you’re running into this! WordPress can definitely be a bit tricky sometimes. If you haven’t already I’d recommend checking out your Zap History. If there’s no errors in the History, it’s probably safe to say there’s an issue with the trigger setup!

In most cases if that’s the case we’d recommend opening a ticket with our support team do dig into your logs but before doing that I also want to point you towards these resources just to make sure all is well with the general setup and settings:

If after poking through those articles you’re still coming up short, definitely feel free to open a ticket with support! 

I hope some of this helps and definitely keep us in the loop!