Question

Anyone else having issues with SoundCloud?

• 5 August 2022
  • 3 replies

It will connect, but when I click test connection it tells me it receives an error with no context. Can’t know whether the test is my fault or not. I am using an account with a different email from my zapier account if that sheds any light. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @JShort! Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear you’re running into this. 😔

I wonder if resetting the connection entirely may help?

Maybe try giving the outlined steps here a whirl:

If you’re still hitting that error, it may be time to open a ticket with my teammates in support. Feel free to link them directly to your zap and this topic and that should help get this off on the right foot.

Please keep us posted either way, we definitely want to make sure you’re able to get this sorted!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @JShort!

I’m sorry that you are having trouble with your Zap, could you share some more details with us so we can help to get to the bottom of things? 

What trigger and actions are you using? Could you share a screenshot of how the Zap step is set up and the error message (don’t forget to remove any personal information from the image)? 

We’ll be better placed to help if we can see what we’re working with 😊

It’s unable to detect when I add liked songs which would begin the trigger. My Zapier email is different than my SoundCloud email. Would this make a difference?