Best answer

502 Error for jotform-the error not seen in error history

Userlevel 1

I get an error forwarded to me alot it is a 502 error and every time I go into zapier I check out the specific zap and thier is ZERO ERRORS at all. But I get the error email. Any one know whats the issue? 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 September 2022, 09:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Jmurph8111!

The Jotform team has fixed this bug so you shouldn’t see this issue any more. 

If you continue to have issues with Jotform that look like this, please reach out to our support team using the Get Help form.

Thanks!

This specific error is something that we know about and are working with Jotform to address. I’ve added you to the list of affected users for the bug, which means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

In terms of why you can’t see the errors when you look in the Zap’s history, that’s because the error is with the Trigger. When there’s an error in an action step of a Zap, you’ll see the Zap run in the task history and will be able to see where the error is. If there is an issue with the trigger step of a Zap, it wont be triggered and you wont see any Zap runs in the Zap history. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Jmurph8111!

I’m sorry that you’ve been running into this error with your Zap. This specific error is something that we know about and are working with Jotform to address. I’ve added you to the list of affected users for the bug, which means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

In terms of why you can’t see the errors when you look in the Zap’s history, that’s because the error is with the Trigger. When there’s an error in an action step of a Zap, you’ll see the Zap run in the task history and will be able to see where the error is. If there is an issue with the trigger step of a Zap, it wont be triggered and you wont see any Zap runs in the Zap history. 

I hope that all makes sense, let us know if you have any questions!