Save a Step by Adjusting Date/Times with Modifiers
Recently came across this handy help article (copied below): https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/adjust-date-and-time-values-in-zaps
Adjust date and time values in ZapsLast updated: February 09, 2020
You can adjust the date/time values in date/time fields by including a modifier after the date/time value.
A modifier includes:
- A + or -, signifying forward or backward in time
- A number
- A unit of time: s (seconds), m (minutes), h (hours), d (days), month (months), y (years)
- +7h - 7 hours after the date/time in the field.
- +10d - 10 days after the date/time in the field.
- -45m - 45 minutes before the date/time in the field.
- +30s - 30 seconds after the date/time in the field. Useful if you receive a duration in seconds.
- +1y - 1 year after the date/time in the field.
You must include a space between the modifier and the date/time value.
Multiple modifiers can be used together, and must be separated from date/time values and each other with spaces.
If you need to do more advanced modifications or reformat a date, you can use a Formatter step.
Learn how to modify dates and times with Formatter.