Recommended combination

• 10 December 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi zapiers, do you have the combination to recommend just want to do customer care and drive more customers leads, thank you.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Yang_

If you're just starting out on your Zapier journey and looking for some inspiration on what you can build, I always recommend these two articles:

101 Ways to Use Zapier How to Use Zapier to Automate Everything

Happy building!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Yang_!

The articles that @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu recommended are a great place to look for inspiration 🙂

What apps do you currently use to help customers/generate leads? If we know that then we can recommend some good Zap combinations!

Userlevel 3

Great, thank you 🥳

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hey there @Yang_ and welcome!

For what you're looking for I might recommend some Zaps that work with recording site visitor data, classifying it, and then passing it into relevant automated marketing channels.

Next, I would put a specific pathway for VIP leads, those with maybe a high lead score (you can do this as a Zapier Utility), or a high number of Clearbit users, to maybe notify a sales rep to specifically reach out and track them.

Finally, I would make sure to create some zaps around your customer onboarding processes. Whenever a customer converts, make sure that they are getting relevant messaging, having their statuses updated in your CRM, and finally making sure they are being automatically reached out to for onboarding calls/messaging (as well as manually if needed).

All fairly general ideas, I'm happy to provide greater specifics if any catch your interest!