Import steps of other zapier

• 9 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Hello everyone, everything good?
Here's an idea.
We often repeat processes in different zaps.
We could simply copy a step in the zapier process.
I know we already have a copy of the entire zapier.
But copying just one step of the zapier would save time and improve the software ux.
Google forms has this.
You can copy the entire forms.
Or import just a question from other forms.
Hug.

nicksimard 3 years ago

Hi @Vítor Flores Peepi!

You’re not the first person to ask for that feature (I would love to see it as well) :) 

I've added your feedback to our internal tracking system/wish list so that our team can consider it when making improvements/changes to Zapier. 

Thanks again for the feedback! Many new features and improvements come about from our users' suggestions.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Vítor Flores Peepi!

You’re not the first person to ask for that feature (I would love to see it as well) :) 

I've added your feedback to our internal tracking system/wish list so that our team can consider it when making improvements/changes to Zapier. 

Thanks again for the feedback! Many new features and improvements come about from our users' suggestions.

Nice!

Your welcome.

I second that wish.

I figure that moving an Action up or down the line would be another great improvement that may become possible on that basis. 

A useful intermediate step could be to be able to create an Action from Json (as it’s node is retrievable from exporting a Zap). 

Please let me add that not being able to copy/cut/paste Actions is one of the very few disadvantages of Zapier as compared to PowerAutomate (which I do not prefer ;).

please prioritize it. it is needed.

lookup maps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @asefzig and @povolev!

Just wanted to confirm that your votes have both been added to the existing feature request for this. Doing that helps us keep track of user interest and also helps to increase its priority.

I don’t have an ETA on when it would be possible to carry out actions like copying steps in a Zap but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is! :)

I would like this feature too. It would save a lot of time.