Happy Halloween - let's automate some scares!

• 31 October 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It's Halloween and we all know what that means!

Halloween GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Well, yes, but that's not what I meant. What I was going to say is that Halloween means that you can't get away from all things spooky, creepy and downright silly.

I'm afraid that the Zapier community is no exception: let's hear your ideas for some spooky Zaps!

Remember all those times when Dracula has been foiled by an unforeseen sunrise! Not anymore with this handy combination of the Zapier Weather app, a delay step and SMS by Zapier! Every day the weather forecast (including sunset and sunrise times) are generated and then, half an hour behalf sunrise, Dracula gets a text warning him of the impending doom of dawn's light.

image.png

What alarming automations can you come up with? A workflows for the discerning witch, perhaps? A spooky time-saver for the modern monster?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I came up with a couple last night while I was waiting in for trick or treaters:

I'm pretty sure that Edward Scissorhands could make excellent use of the Handwrytten integration to help with his Christmas card list.

A Zap that alerts Frankenstein/his creation to hashtags so they can heads up on when a mob is forming #putitontheritz (that's a Young Frankenstein joke for you 😉)