Zapier Community Wrapped 2022

• 13 December 2022
  • 12 replies
Zapier Community Wrapped 2022
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

2022- what a year. For all its ups and downs (and inbetweens), we were here. We chatted, shared, and got answers to some tricky questions. So as the year draws to its end, we wanted to share a special shoutout for our top contributing members. 

From all walks of automation, these folks comprise the caramel core of our Community; making it the collaborative, useful, insightful space that we all use. Join me in celebrating these familiar faces and Zapier-pros. 

And special thanks to our Zapier Community moderation team @jesse @Danvers @christina.d @SamB @jammer.solijon.⚡

Thank you all for your Zapier Community contributions! Just wait until you see what we have in store for 2023!

bb8f6112c70f37d60c370e68c2776782.gif

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Troy Tessalone @MohSwellam @GetUWired @robschmidt @Satya09 @Todd Harper 👏🏽💥⚡️Y’all are just the best! Thank you!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Wow … thank you @Liz_Roberts ! Glad to be part of the Community and looking forward to an amazing 2023 🎉

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thanks so much for the shoutout, @Liz_Roberts! I’m so glad to have found and become a part of this community! Can’t wait for all of the things in store for Zapier and the community in 2023!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

I scarcely deserve to be mentioned in such company; there are some real community stars on that list who make the world a better place with all of their help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Liz_Roberts 

Always better to give than get!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Thank you so much for the shoutout @Liz_Roberts  I have learned a lot from the Zapier Community and the questions here inspired me for more automation ideas. Either ways looking forward to contribute and learn more participating in the Zapier Community in 2023

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Ugh-- reading all these comments is making my day 😊- I see so many folks who I rely on for their skills 🤓

Great job everyone, and hope you all have a wonderful end of year and start of 2023 ! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

If I could give y’all a big group hug I would, so please accept my giant virtual group hug for being the BESTEST BEST COMMUNITY PEEPS ever. Like for reals. Thank you all for making 2022 pretty darn excellent (despite the universe’s many attempts to derail it).

Happy holidays and looking forward to working with all of you in 2023!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you SO much, team! Appreciate all of you together and individually for everything you bring to the Zapier community. Your help, inspiration, ideas, and unique perspectives are so appreciated. We’re lucky to have you here. 🙌🙏✨💖 

Hi all

thank you so much, team! appreciate all of you together and individually for everything you bring to the zapier community your help, inspiration, ideas, and unique perspectives are so appreciated. we’re lucky to have you here.And special thanks to zapier company Community and looking forward to an amazing😍

We have learned a lot! Appreciate all of you together and individually for everything you bring to the Zapier community. Your help, inspiration, ideas, and unique perspectives are so appreciated. We’re lucky to have you here thank you soo much zapier community😘😘