Question

Creating a Schedule Display?

• 21 February 2022
  • 1 reply

My goal: I want my tablet to always be displaying the task from my schedule. So if it’s noon, it’s displaying my noon task, 1pm? my 1pm task. I want this to be visually pleasing and to break out of the “heres my outlook calendar” monotony. 

I was curious on if anyone had any ideas of how I can utilize Zapier for this task? Having it pull from google sheets or outlook was my first thought, but it’s the “display” aspect and the automatic updating I’m struggling to integrate

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @tonyaallyn!

Sounds like what you’re looking for would be pretty handy (and I agree about the visually pleasing aspect of it).

This might depend on what kind of tablet you have (iPad vs Android, for example) since there could be different apps, widgets, etc.

Also, if you’re working at a computer while you use your tablet, you could consider an app that extends your computer to your tablet (which opens up some options in terms of what to display there).