Announcing Zapier's new logo!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Experts, have you noticed our new logo? We're happy to announce that Zapier has a brand new look. If you're interested in our brand updates, you can read the full rebrand story here  .  

We hope you like our new glow-up as much as we do! If you do, feel free to spread the word by retweeting or sharing our news on LinkedIn.

What's next: We'll send you an email on July 20 with the link to the rebranded Experts badges so you can update your website and other marketing materials. In the meantime, relax and enjoy Zapier's makeover. 

FYI: Nothing about the Zapier platform is changing. Your Zaps will keep running like they always have. 

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Troy Tessalone We were delayed in getting the rebranded badges, so the newsletter will now go out August 2nd cc @EmilieJ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@EmilyBreuninger 

Did the email go out with the link to the rebranded assets?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Love it! The old logo was definitely starting to show its age, but of course, that’s the original Zapier, and the gear will always be Zapier. The truth of the matter is that I’m actually happy to see the gear go away though because on my Macbook, it always confused me with Loom (I know you were first!) 😅

The new Zapier is us. The underscore insinuates what we are building on the platform, and we are Zapier. Love it.

Great rebrand and the homepage looks great too! Great job team!

Userlevel 4
Badge

@ScottAthen - no new CMO has been hired! Moody is still our CMO and has led the rebrand initiative over the last 12 months.

Not to ask a dumb question but is there a new CMO?

If not, why the logo change?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Looks really cool. I like it.