Introducing Improved Shared Zap Landing Pages and Announcing our first Zap Sharing Webinar!

Categories: Product Updates
Introducing Improved Shared Zap Landing Pages and Announcing our first Zap Sharing Webinar!

Hi! My name is Bethany. I’m a Senior Product Manager here at Zapier and I’m excited to announce new functionality in how you share a Zap! 

We heard from you , Zapier users, that sharing Zaps has been an impactful way to improve and grow your business - from quickly onboarding new employees, to sharing automation of internal processes with coworkers, to gaining new leads or clients.

The way you are sharing Zaps is inspiring! To continue to power your success, we’ve built a brand new landing page experience for the Zaps you share.

As a creator of a Shared Zap, you now have the ability add additional content to help your coworkers and clients be successful. The first time you visit the new landing page for a Zap you shared you’ll see a tutorial of the new functionality on the page.

Add a compelling title and see an overview of stats for this Zap.

For each step in a Zap, add a note to explain the step or share a tip on how to set it up.
Describe the problem this Zap helps you solve and the work it helps you eliminate from your day.

As a user of a Shared Zap, you’ll see additional content about what Zapier is and how this specific Zap works, along with the crucial content from the creator of the Zap. 

Check out the landing page for the Zap shared above or share your favorite Zap to experience this new feature!

And if you’re interested in how other users are leveraging Zap Sharing to improve and grow their business, check out our upcoming webinar on how shared Zaps unlock the power of automation and drive revenue! 

For more information on Zap Sharing or to see more examples of how other Zapier users are using this feature, click here

Great stuff! :grinning: