Best answer

Update spreadsheet from gmail attachment

• 14 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello guys,

I’m trying to do something that is really blowing my head atm.

So I have a report coming into my Gmail every hour and I want to completely update the sheet that I have destined for that since it’s the one that updates my Google Data Studio dashboard, so I cannot delete the sheet nor alter the headers, just replace the data itself.

What I have at the moment is this:

So the Row 2 is already being deleted but I do not know how to “loop” it so it deletes everything from the 2nd to the final row.

The next step would be to update the rows with the information from the attachment and then format the date of the new data (I do not know why GDS is not understanding how the date comes from the report itself).

If you guys can help me I would be amazingly greateful!!

Thanks a lot in advance.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 15 June 2022, 01:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Stupignan! Thanks for swinging by! Hopefully we can get in front of any imploded 🧠’s!
I wonder if some of these resources may be helpful to sift through and get you back on track:

Keep us posted on your success! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @Stupignan! I wanted to check-in and see how you were getting along with this? We’d love to know! 🤗

Hello @christina.d Thanks for the reply.

I’m still struggling but I’ve opted for other solutions.

Thanks a lot for the support!!!