Question

Zoom user subscription

• 29 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, we have an online course that we sell. Part of this course is a group zoom call. But users are only allowed to access it for 7 weeks from purchase. This means that users are only allowed to participate in the call for 7 weeks. Each call is recorded and the link is provided in the online course. However, I would like to restrict access to it. So you have to log in to see the recording. And the user who logs in may only view the records that are in their subscription period, regardless of whether they have participated. Is it possible to realize something like this?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Markus08, we just wanted to check in here to learn more about your workflow. Let us know - always happy to lend a hand!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Markus08!

Since this was a little while ago, I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to solve this or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

Based on what you’ve described it doesn’t sound like much of that can be accomplished in Zapier. Can you tell me a bit more about your overall setup/workflow so I can see what might be possible? What are you using for the online course? If you’re looking to have users log in and to restrict access to recordings that would require an entirely different platform than Zapier (though some automation may be possible by using Zaps). 

So something like Teachable, Thinkific, Podia, etc. Are you using a tool like that at all?