Best answer

Zoom topic and start time fields don't show in new registrant webinar

• 23 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I’m connecting zoom with pardot to update the prospect when they registred to webinar 

However i can’t catch the topic and the date of the meeting

How can i storage this value and send it to the prospect.

icon

Best answer by SamB 23 March 2023, 15:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there, @Infoscaleai! 🙂

I did some checking and you’re quite right. The topic and date of the webinar aren’t available with the New Registrant (Zoom) trigger currently. There’s a feature request open to get those fields added so I’ve added your vote to that. 

I don’t have any estimates as to when those fields would become available but we’ll notify you by email as soon as they do!

In the meantime, since the New Registrant trigger would require a specific webinar to be selected perhaps you could manually type in those details in the Pardot action that updates the prospect? Not an ideal solution as you’d need to then update those same details for any duplicate Zaps you create for other webinars. But it would at least mean that the Zaps would be able to pass the topic and date details over to prospects while we’re waiting on that feature request to be implemented. Hope that helps!