Best answer

Zoom meeting to constant contact, ignore duplicates

• 24 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Hey all,, I set up a simple zap to take all new zoom meeting registrants and stick them in my constant contact, particular list, that works no problem. 

I do however get a lot of the same zoom registrants as I run them regularly.  How do I have it just ignore duplicates, vs getting the error email, saying the zap may not work.  Even though it is fine and ignores it, I figure there must be a way to filter out, and not get the error but I can’t figure it out. 

I tried to put the filter before the adding the contact, but it didn’t let me compare zoom to CC.  Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Pic of error email for duplicates and pic of basic setup below. 

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 26 September 2022, 06:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @jwetmore34 

Instead of using Create contact action, use Find or Create action that will only register contact that aren’t in your CC already.

Hi @jwetmore34 

Instead of using Create contact action, use Find or Create action that will only register contact that aren’t in your CC already.

Hey Rob.  Thank you!  I somehow figured this out.. LOL..  AND it works perfect.  Thank you

John

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Aw, yay! So stoked to hear you were able to figure this out and implement it! Our favorite kind of update. 🤗

Thanks for letting us know and happy zapping. ⚡️