Best answer

Zoho Inventory Currency Code Issue

• 22 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have an issue. I need to send data from woocommerce to zoho inventory. That’s ok. I can create Zap. However, I want to change currency code in zoho. It can be possible from zapier. Because it shows ‘’currency code’’ placeholder in the test but there is no field about currency code. How can I add that?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 24 September 2020, 17:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @WeWALK ,

Thanks for reaching out! If I am understanding correctly, a formatter step maybe the solution. You can learn more about formatting your currency here.

I would also suggest double-checking your mapping and if that checks out, try skipping the test to see if the flow works correctly. If none of those steps do the trick, our Support team can take a further look to troubleshoot!

Userlevel 1

Hi @WeWALK ,

Thanks for reaching out! If I am understanding correctly, a formatter step maybe the solution. You can learn more about formatting your currency here.

I would also suggest double-checking your mapping and if that checks out, try skipping the test to see if the flow works correctly. If none of those steps do the trick, our Support team can take a further look to troubleshoot!

No, I didn't want this. I want to change currency_code which is placeholders in zoho inventory. However, no field about currency_code. I can see in the test page ‘’currency_code’’ placeholders but in the field section, there is no field about currency_code. I want to map currency code

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@WeWALK It sounds like you want to add the currency code in the Contact’s information when you create a Contact in Zoho Invoice using a Zap, is that right? If that’s the case then it’s not currently possible to do that with the Zoho Invoice integration, I’m sorry about that.

The best thing to do is to get in touch with the Zapier Support Team to let them know what you’re trying to do. They’ll be able to see if that would be possible with an update to the integration and can adda feature request if it is. To get in touch with the support team, use the Get Help form.

I am having this exact same issue! Has a solution or work around been found?