Best answer

Zapier - Youtube to Discord Video Thumbnail Issue

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

65 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @danielrubio1234 - I’ve went and added you to this bug report.

You’ll be informed via email if/when there’s an update to share. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi folks, this is an issue that a couple of people have been running into with Discord. I know that it’s frustrating to have thumbnail images work sometimes and not others, and I’m sorry about that. 

There is an open report for this issue, @panoj37456, @Ghostlion and @PristineFrog you have all been added as affected users on that issue, which lets the team know how many users have been affected and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this.

Can u add me too im having the same issue, its really annoying that it does that, im hoping this gets fixed soon.

Hi there, it looks like I’m experiencing this issue as well.

Everytime I post new video it gives me notification but it is not fetching any thumbnail of video. any help appreciated.

I am having this same issue… any ETA on a fix? 

My Discord is also being affected by this!

I am having the same issue, please, add me to the list. Thanks

More specifically: This issue affects both YouTube thumbnails, and Instagram images posted to Discord for me. Sometimes it will show embedded images/videos, other times it will not. It will only show the link. This happens the majority of the time.

Has this been resolved yet? Having the same issue as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@ezpzone @Opytha @Topotu @rickthemelon @Exploring Life you all have been added to this request and will receive any updates via email!

I’m having the same issue. Please add me as well.

I have this issue also

Hi folks, this is an issue that a couple of people have been running into with Discord. I know that it’s frustrating to have thumbnail images work sometimes and not others, and I’m sorry about that. 

There is an open report for this issue, @panoj37456@Ghostlion and @PristineFrog you have all been added as affected users on that issue, which lets the team know how many users have been affected and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this.

It's also a problem for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @RoboKnightTV!

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature. We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented.

Having same issue in Discord, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Facebook works fine though.

same problem here, please put me on the list as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there,

I assume if you’re sending something to Discord that you’re using the Send Channel Message in Discord action. I don’t see a place in that action to specify a thumbnail or image. In fact, I see an existing feature request here to add the option to attach images/files when using that action, so I've gone ahead and added your vote for it. 

If that gets added, we’ll notify you via email. In the meantime, I don’t think that’s going to be possible, unfortunately.

Yes, I am having this issue as well....Discord embeds the video description and thumbnail of links....but recently the Zapier app will not post this or if it does, it is quickly removed....not sure why but it is annoying seeing as the thumbnail is the thing that grabs peoples attention.

Same problem here, thumbnails are no longer shown.

Same issue for me, please add me to the list for updates, thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @soerenvogelsang! I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of affected users as well!

Please also add me to the list. 

I’ve experienced the same problem. 
Thanks

I have the same issue :( is a fix in the work?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@luluke1287 you have been added!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Indy van der Slot! Thanks for letting us know, I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that.