Question

Zapier Registration o inegrate eventbrite registration with salesforce

• 1 February 2023
  • 2 replies

I am using zapier integration to update salesfore record to Registration- 

Help provide some help to meet this requirement 

Using eventbrite and salesforce 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Shabbir Baig 

Good question.

Please provide detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have context.

Eventbrite Zap triggers:

Salesforce Zap actions:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Shabbir Baig! It looks as though you were able to contact our support team about this, who responded with:

Could you please create a test trigger in the Zap while it is published to determine if the Zap will create the expected outcome?

Also, please confirm if no record is found, the Zap is expected not to continue.

[We’ve omitted a few screenshots here to protect your privacy.]

To make sure that I understand what you're trying to accomplish, please elaborate. What is your end goal with this Zap? Can you outline it, step-by-step?

If you can phrase it in the “When A happens in Service X, B should happen in Service Y” format, that’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible, so thank you in advance!

I want to make sure we're on the same page so I can point you in the right direction!

For more information on troubleshooting Zaps, search our Help Center or Community.

I look forward to hearing back from you and helping you further.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Since you already have a ticket open, we’d suggest you continue responding there but please do keep us posted on the outcome!