Question

Zapier-EventBrite-Zoom

• 1 April 2020
  • 2 replies

I have an issue understanding of how exactly the integration of Zoom-Eventbrite-Zapier works - ehern i try to create zoom registrants from those, who registered through event brite it simply sends one zap, one email to one person

i have like four of the zaps running right now and i have no idea how to track everything.

Can anyone help me with this?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

I’d be happy to help but I’ll need a bit more info from you :)

Is your Zap set up with an Eventbrite trigger (probably New Attendee Registered) and then your action is to create a registrant? Do I have the order of those correct?

If so, that means that each time a person registers for your event in Eventbrite, the Zap will register that person to the webinar that you’ve chosen, and if you’ve selected Yes under Send Confirmation Email then that will be sent to the person. Have you turned on the Zap and had a new attendee to the event yet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Caronte Consultancy!

Since this was a little while ago, I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to solve this or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!