Question

Zap from intercom to clickup

Been looking for a way to open tasks directly from Intercom onto Clickup for our support team, I figured the best way to do it is by making a Zapier integration, I set that every time a specific tag is added to the conversation in Intercom a Subtask would be created in Clickup, that worked pretty good, the problem is I wasn't able to add a link of the PAGE URL from Intercom on to the Subtask in Clickup which made the whole idea useless since we still had to get inside the task and add manually the intercom link. would like know if there’s a way to automate the whole process so the Zap will be relevant.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ilai volech 

You may be able to create the URL with a combination of static values and dynamic variables.

Here’s a help article about how to change your trigger test data: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/change-the-test-data-in-your-zap-trigger

You may need to add another step for Intercom Find Lead to possible get more Lead data points to use.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ilai volech 

Good question.

Please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured for us to have more context, thanks.

there’s no option such as Page URL… also it would be great to be able somehow to import details from the intercom conversations onto the clickup task… @Troy Tessalone