Best answer

wordpress integration - multiple brands

• 7 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I am trying to set Zapier up so that I can send a tweets + Pinterest posts whenever I upload an article to wordpress.

The issue I’m having is that we have mutiple websites linked to the same wordpress account - where you can tick a box for each brand you’d like that article to go onto. As such, I don’t want every single article that goes up on the website to reach just 1 twitter account etc.

Ideally I’d like it to only tweet/pinterest post whenever I have a category box ticked in wordpress, but I can’t work out how to achieve this. Does anyone know if it’s even possible?

icon

Best answer by jpot 7 May 2020, 19:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hello! My name is Justin and I write for the blog here at Zapier. I’m also a big Wordpress fan. 

I was actually talking with someone else about this a few weeks ago. The best solution I could come up with was to add a Filter by Zapier step, then use that to filter by category. Here’s the configuration that worked for me: 

Give it a shot, maybe? Then us know if it works the way you want. Good luck!