Best answer

WordPress Create New post - no custom fields

Userlevel 2

Still not working. I'm trying the same, looking for advanced custom field that I've added to my post. Here it is:

I think the slin.partner field should showing up when zapier refresh the fields, right?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 22 April 2020, 16:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Userlevel 1

We need this feature too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @eph!

I’ve got your vote added to that request. We’ll be sure to send an email and update this thread when and if this gets implemented! 🙂

Please add me to this feature request. We need support for Custom Fields.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @CGCS! Thanks for reaching out.

I’ve got your vote added to that feature request! We’ll be sure to send an email when and if this gets implemented! 🙂

In the meantime do you know if any one has come up with a solution using webhooks or code to access the custom fields?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @CGCS,

I’ve not tested it out myself but if you’re using a WordPress trigger in your Zaps currently, you may be able to use a WordPress plugin, like WP Webhooks Pro, to send the custom field data to a Catch Hook step instead to trigger your Zap (Trigger Zaps from webhooks).

Alternatively, if you’re looking to add data into custom fields in WordPress you may need to reference WordPress’s API documentation in order to send a request over to WordPress’s API using a Webhook by Zapier step (Send webhooks in Zaps).

Hope that helps! :)

Hello, I am also new to here. I developer of a services website. I am wanted to change posts design and add new. Suggestions also helps to add fields into fba prep service USA website.

Moderator Edit: External website link removed

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here @harryjoe00. I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll be sure to email you to let you know once it’s been added. 

Please add me to this request too. this is very necessary. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi, @josetafurp1991! Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve added your vote to the feature request. 

Please add me as interested in this feature request. This is an essential need for any custom wordpress site. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @budgetsavvybride. You got it! I’ve got your vote added. We’ll be in touch if and when this gets implemented. 🙂

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts please add me to this feature request. 

Is there any update on it? 

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Nas1!

We don’t have any updates yet, but I’ve already added you to the list of these feature requests. We’ll update you via email once available.

Likewise kindly add me to the clients mentioning this element - Spacio.se truly need this for an undertaking we are dealing with. Thank you for such an amazing discussion.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @top5462 

Welcome to the community! I’ve already added your vote for these feature requests. We’ll send you an email if there’s any update. Thank you!

Please add me to the list as well.

We would love this feature too!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @QBedore, @Dylan Mendes 

Welcome guys to the community! I’ve added you guys both to this feature request, and we’ll make sure to send an email once this feature is already available. Thanks!

2 years ago……...any progress?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @BobG 

We apologize, but we have no update yet regarding the feature request. We’ll keep this thread updated once it’s available. Thanks!

Any chance to have a url field for the WordPress integration?  Feedly for example provides that info but there's no input on the WordPress interface.  A must have for crediting the source.

Good to introduce new features. Very helpful. I wanted to create fields for my site also. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @ashermason00 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll keep you updated via email once available. Thank you!

These new features are really very helpful and i will be happy to create fields to my website.