Question

Webhook between Magneto + Mailchimp

• 14 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I want to connect my magento 2 newsletter subscriber list with my Mailchimp, I want to add the code in my newsletter file in cpanel.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Fahad Raza - Thanks for the post! It sounds like you’re trying to link your subscription list between your Magento and Mailchimp apps. Could you be specific what your desired outcome would be? You also mentioned that you want to add code to your newsletter via cPanel, which sounds like a topic you’ll need to discuss with your DB sysadmin directly. I’m afraid we don’t offer assistance with any server configurations.

If you need more information about webhooks, check out our help page here:  https://zapier.com/apps/webhook/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Please let us know if you have further questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Fahad Raza!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after our last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)