Question

Using Facebook Conversions pixel when you are not the owner

• 29 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hello,

I am trying to send conversions from a client’s CRM to Facebook using the Facebook Conversions Zap.

When I reach the “Pixel” field, I can only choose pixels that were created by my business. I don’t see any pixels that I have full access to but were created by my clients.

Based on this comment here, my impression is that I can manually type in the pixel ID and send the data that way, as shown in this screenshot:

… but I don’t feel super confident about this.

Is this going to work to let us send conversions?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @clientzaps 

Yes, that should work. I would do that and turn on the zap then see what happens if I were you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @clientzaps! I wanted to swing by and see if you were able to get this up and rolling?
As @MohSwellam mentioned this looks good from what we can see but it’s always worth turning it on and doing a test run to verify!

Keep us posted! 🙂

Badge

Hello! I tried this out and, unfortunately, it did not work. When the Zap went through, I receive an error message saying the Pixel event_destination is missing:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @clientzaps 

The value you are trying to pass should not show in Yellow unless you are choosing something from an earlier step. Are you choosing something from an earlier step and its empty? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @clientzaps!

Checking in here, did Moh’s reply help you to identify the issue? If not let us know and we can take another look with you 🙂