Question

Use Facebook leads without Facebook Business Manager?

• 11 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Goodmorning everybody!

I have started a Facebook Lead Campagne for a client. But because a hack in the current business manager it isn’t possible to do an ad campaign with the FBM. Facebook Blocked that option.

So as an alternative we do the lead campaign through a Personal Ad account which is hooked to the FB business page. The problem is that the leads go to zapier but cannot be send to an outbound e-mail or spreadsheet. Is it possible that the leads can be sent automatically? The only solutions i found is to do a Transfer. But i have to do this every day or week manually. 

Is it possible that the leads can be sent automatically? (without the right Lead access in Facebook)? Because the leads are already present in Zapier…

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Joris Steverink, welcome to the Community! :relaxed:

For what you’ve described it sounds like you’re able to use Transfer to pass the leads over via email, but the Zap isn’t automatically triggering for new leads and sending out the emails. Is that correct?

If so, it’s most likely going to be an issue with permissions that is preventing the Zap from triggering automatically. You can read more about the permissions that are required here: What permissions do I need to use Facebook Lead Ads with Zapier?

It looks as though Facebook Business Manager access will be required in order to assign you the correct permissions. When you say that Facebook blocked the Business Manager option, is it that they disabled the account? If so, you’ll need to reach out to Facebook to have the account reviewed by their team and enabled again. 

You can find out more about how to do that here (see the “What to do if you think your ad account was disabled by mistake” section): Troubleshoot a Disabled Ad Account

Hopefully that helps!

Hi Sam! 

Thank you very much for your answer! 

I will try to contact the Facebook support! 

Have a nice day! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You’re welcome, @Joris Steverink! Hopefully they’ll be able to get the account access enabled for you.

Please do keep us in the loop on how you get on! 🙂