Question

Updated leads in Bullhorn CRM not triggering Zap

• 24 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

In my Zaps I have a bad behavior for the trigger "Updated Lead" for BullhornCRM.

As soon as a Lead is updated in Bullhorn, Zapier does not launches my Zaps. But, when a new lead is added, the Zaps are triggered.

Furthermore, the Leads retrieved correspond to the last ones that have been added and not to the ones that have been updated.

I have the feeling that “Updated Lead” does the same thing as “New Lead”.
The following screenshot also makes me think so since it says "Looking for new Leads..." in the second step when I trigger a manual run.

Is it possible to have a closer look at this? It completely blocks the entire workflow that has been put in place.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Julian54 

Please open a ticket with Zapier Support here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Julian54 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Julian54 ,

To echo Troy, I suggest contacting our Support team as they will be able to take a look at your Zap configuration and logs to better assist. They can be reached here!