Best answer

Update Mattermost based on an update in Clickup

• 24 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I want to create a Zap so that whenever one of our customer cards is updated Clckup with a comment, that comment is posted to the corresponding customer channel in Mattermost.

When setting up Clickup as a Zap, I don’t see a way of being able to identify a comment update.

Secondarily, I want to do this for all customers in a card. Do I need to setup a separate Zap for each customer?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 24 March 2023, 01:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @aagha,

At this time, the ClickUp integration does not support triggering on new comments. 

I have put in a feature request for this on your behalf. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  •  Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

The app creator owns and updates that integration, so it may be worth it to reach out to them and let them know you'd like to have that feature added.

They do have access to the feature requests in our system, but it always helps if they hear directly from their users as well.

Thanks! 😊