Best answer

Unable to get contact info from Facebook Lead Ad to send to Pipedrive.

I created a zap from facebook leads to pipedrive. 

I manged to add “some” information to the form but i’m still missing the oppourtunity to get contact information from our ad form over to zapier and finally to pipedrive. 

Am I missing a “add” button or any other options cause i cant find any. It doesnt show me all the fields that customers fill out in our ad campaigns. 

In my previous company I had no issue with this.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 18 May 2022, 16:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Kim k 

Good question.

Please make sure to reference the available help articles for using FB Lead Ads in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-lead-ads/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Kim k! Just wanted to check in here! Were you able to get things resolved by reading through the help article Troy sent along or are you still running into issues here? If the ladder, this might be a good one to take to support so they can pull up some logs to investigate. Let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Kim k I just wanted to check in once more here! Were you able to get your Zap set up and working? Anything we can lend a hand with? Let us know!