Best answer

Two same emails per lead

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello,
my problem ist that a create a zap between Perspective and Email. But there i get two same emails for every lead. Do you know the problem? In Zapier it seems that everything is set right. I only want one email per lead but i get 2 same emails. 

Thanks, Noah

icon

Best answer by jesse 25 May 2022, 20:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Noah Lohse! I just wanted to check in here. I see you opened up a ticket with our support team prior to making this post about the same issue. Our team replied to you on May 18th and said:

If you were doing the step testing in the editor on the email step, those would send. But I looked at your Zap history, and it looks like they are sending only once for each action step. Can you point me in a direction where the email was sent twice from the Zap history?

Following up on that support thread is going to be the best way to get this resolved. We’d love for you to swing back here when all is sorted to share what the issue ended up being!

In the meantime, I wanted to share some of the tips provided by others in this thread for anyone experiencing similar issues:

Hello @Noah Lohse 

Are you sure that you haven’t configured Perspective to Notify you via email whenever a new lead is generated ?

Because most lead capture tools have the ability to notify you directly via email.So check this and ensure there are no Two Zaps Running for the same Lead Capture Funnel you have configured

Are they the same email notification?

Check your Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you troubleshoot if the same Zap is triggering twice for the same lead: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Noah Lohse 

Good question.

Please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured, along with an example where you are getting 2 email notifications?

Are they the same email notification?

Check your Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you troubleshoot if the same Zap is triggering twice for the same lead: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Noah Lohse 

Are you sure that you haven’t configured Perspective to Notify you via email whenever a new lead is generated ?

Because most lead capture tools have the ability to notify you directly via email.So check this and ensure there are no Two Zaps Running for the same Lead Capture Funnel you have configured