Best answer

trying to connect mailchimp and teachables

• 21 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I am trying to connect teachables to mailchimp but in the Customize subscriber section it asks for subscriber email. It says don't type in an email address. What do I type in?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 22 January 2020, 13:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@AndrewJDavison_Luhhu I think that the text that @dan123456 is referring to is the help text under the Subscriber email field:

Untitled Image@dan123456 What this means is that you shouldn't type an email, instead you need to select a value from a previous step by using the dropdown options.

If you click on the plus sign at the end of the field, you'll see the information that the Zap has from previous steps (eg the trigger). Choose the field that you want to use as the Subscriber email address from there.

Untitled ImageIf you need any other help building your Zap, this help doc is a great place to start: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/set-up-your-zap-action

And you can always ask any questions that you have in the Community 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@dan123456 - I'm not familiar with it telling you not to type in and email address. Any chance you could send a screenshot of where you're seeing that?