Best answer

Trello URL Attachment Name Update

• 10 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I’m having similar issues with attaching a url on trello card from google drive. The name of the document currently appears as “open”, I’m wondering if there’s a way to pull the name of the document and add that into the attachment on the trello card?

Following up this thread to check whether the fix has been implemented:

Thank you!!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 10 August 2022, 14:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @kevzhu!

I’m sorry that you’re having trouble naming the attachments for Trello cards with Zapier. There isn’t an update on that feature request but I have added you as an interested user, so we’ll send you an email if/when there is one.

As far as I’m aware, there isn’t a workaround that will let you name the attachments, sorry about that. !

Same! I would appreciate this update!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @AdamAccessAudio!

Absolutely, your votes been added to that! We’ll be sure to email you when and if this gets implemented. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hi @kevzhu!

I’m sorry that you’re having trouble naming the attachments for Trello cards with Zapier. There isn’t an update on that feature request but I have added you as an interested user, so we’ll send you an email if/when there is one.

As far as I’m aware, there isn’t a workaround that will let you name the attachments, sorry about that. !

Thank you! Would appreciate an email when there is a new update to this feature!
Appreciate it! :)