Best answer

TalentLMS: Removing a User's Course Once Cancelled Subscription From Stripe

• 13 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve created a Zapier whereby the user purchases a Subscription via Stripe to a TalentLMS course.

But now I also need to cover the times when they cancel their subscription and remove their access to the course.

While I can use Zap to add new users from Stripe to Talent and assign them a course, but there is no option to REMOVE the course once they cancel or payment fails.

How do we do so?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 17 August 2022, 22:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @JT_ABCs! Thanks for reaching out - we definitely want to help! 😊

I did some digging and was curious - is removing someone from a group the same as removing them from a course in TalentLMS? Or were you specifically looking to remove someone from a course?

While you’re right neither functionality is supported at the moment, we do have a feature requests open for the the former but not the latter. I just wanted to make sure we get ya pointed in the right direction.

Keep us posted! 🤗

Userlevel 1

I don’t think removing them from the group will actually remove them from their subscribed course. So really the most important feature is Remove Course. Can this feature be requested?

I did some digging and was curious - is removing someone from a group the same as removing them from a course in TalentLMS? Or were you specifically looking to remove someone from a course?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Gotcha! In that case I’d recommend opening a ticket with my friends in support. 🙂 They can help open a new feature request to “Un-enroll a user from a course”. Feel free to provide a link to this community topic as well! 

In the interest of transparency, I wanted to mention this doesn’t guarantee it will be implemented. It does however allow the app developers (in this case TalentLMS) to gauge interest moving forward!

I hope this helps!