Question

Summary Report Generation for Users in ClickUp

• 22 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I have workspace in clickup and I want to run a report that can give summary Tasks assigned to all the persons with the current status, time logged into it in a particular time frame which I can filter on it. 

Can someone please let me know if such feature is possible or not in Zapier. Trigger point is that I want to run a report, I dont know what should I add as trigger point and result will be something with time filter option with summary Tasks assigned to all the persons with the current status, time logged into it in a particular time frame. 

Let me know if you need any further details. Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @RaviR👋🏽 Welcome to the Zapier Community!

We don’t have a “run report” Action or something similar for ClickUp but I’m wondering what you’re hoping your broader workflow will look like.

For example when (insert thing) happens in an app, I want this (insert another thing) to happen in an app. Here are the current Trigger/Actions for Click Up to reference!

I don’t work within ClickUp but I’m curious if there’s a way to schedule this report to run within ClickUp and export/filter from there.