Best answer

Stripe trigger - "We couldn’t find an event"

• 20 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Setting up Zap to connect Stripe payment link to add a new client to Trainerize and assign the corresponding purchased master program.  I got the Trainerize actions working, but trouble with Stripe trigger event.  Can’t find any trigger event in stripe and I don’t know how to create one.  I tried creating a new purchase in test mode, but that doesn’t do it.  This is the error...      

We couldn’t find an event

Create a new event in your Stripe account and test your trigger again.

icon

Best answer by SamB 11 November 2021, 12:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @tjhoban! :)

I did some checking and there’s an existing bug report open where we’re not getting real event samples from Stripe with the New Event trigger. I’ve added you to the list of affected users. While we don’t have an ETA on when that would be resolved we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is. 

In the meantime, what you can potentially do is click the Skip Test option and set up the Zap with the default sample fields. If there are any fields missing from the default sample you can turn on the Zap, run a live test to trigger the Zap. And if the missing fields appear in the Zap History then you can update the Zap by manually selecting the missing fields as per guide here:

Hope that helps!